View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 12:58 AM   #7830 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Dallaz, damn shame on the break-in. Hope your insurance took care of it.
Well actually I'm radio-less in the 3k for now cause it was an aftermarket touch screen display and we only keep full coverage on the Z and Camaro. O well, could have been worse. They left the amps and subs in the back which is weird but I guess they wanted to be in n out so they just took the screen. All of the stuff in my center console and glove box were taken out, rummaged through, and left on the passenger seat/floor, gas door popped open, and doors left unlocked afterwards for me to find it days later (cause we hardly drive the cars). Now I make it a point on my way to and from work to go by them and check on them