View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 08:53 PM   #7822 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
The only thing I did today with the Z was cover it back up with the cover after walking through the parking garage on my normal stroll to work (across the street) and seeing that someone had taken the car covers half way off the Z and my GF's Camaro probably to look for radars and what not. My 3000gt just got broke into about 3 weeks ago for the touchscreen display. Was pissed, gotta get viper alarm now! I'm gonna woop some a$$ if I find out who it was
I don't blame you for being pissed.

Looks like you've gotten some extra goodies on the ride lately! I truly think you made the best choice, going with blue and all!

Time to update your photo album!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub