View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 07:48 PM   #6733 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
So are you saying I shouldn't go over dips and bumps at an angle? Also, I have a lot of speedbumps in my parking structure. I usually go over them with just my passenger side wheel while my driver's side goes between the 2 bumps. Should I avoid this and just go over it squarely with both wheels after I get the exhaust?
You can angle over the front, but make sure the back axle his squarely. Going over with just 1 wheel is a really bad way to do so since you don't know exactly how far everything is. If you have split bumps, best way to do it is take the gap between the bumps down the center so you have the most clearance possible...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14