View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 07:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
It usually takes a full two to three quarters before performance parts specific to the vehicle start coming out. Last I heard the car has only been made available to specific developpers here in the U.S. Your best guess is importing parts from Japan, but that'll be costly, and I don't know if JDM performance parts will fit on our cars.
Other than the steering wheel on the other side there shouldnt be any differences...the only thing that may be different is the exhaust because of regulations...otherwise everything should fit. Where are you getting your info hehe?

two to three quarters? there's already vehicle specific stuff in production and some other vehicle specific stuff is already done... Now I do notice you said usually....again...usually stuff starts coming out right away... tuners cant afford to be last on the wagon... You will see stuff on Z's the week after it gets released...
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote