View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 03:14 PM   #173 (permalink)
NewYorkJon34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Fairlady Z
NewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Well what happened was that BMW decided to make the odd numbers sedans and the even numbers coupes and convertibles. So the M3 coupe will now be called the M4. Its simply a name change more than anything.

My money is on a TT V6 derived directly from the TTV8 in the M5. just chop off two cylinders.

If you are going to go with the corvette, then why waste your money supercharging the Z in the first place. Keep it reliable and very daily drivable. Put the money towards headers/exhaust/cams on the vette! Or do something about the interior...
That's exactly what I think I'm gonna do, use the 370z as a DD, and have the other car as a new project with supercar like performance. I can get a used C6 Z06 for about $45,000-$50,000 tops, which I think is a good deal considering how much they are new. I'm still keeping my eye open for any incredible future cars.

IMO the Z06 interior is not that bad, on par with the 370Z. I can have my friend Tony@CFElement change some interior pieces & there are pretty nice aftermarket carbon steering wheels available.