View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 12:44 PM   #171 (permalink)
NewYorkJon34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Fairlady Z
NewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
haha, Jon, M3 wont be out for another 2 years!

You should sell the headers and get the GTM Stage 2. It makes no sense to buy the stage 1...
I like the headers tho, sounds awesome. 400whp will be ok, trust me I was very close to the stg.2, but changed my plans. The 370Z will be my primary car & I want to buy something more powerful as a second project car, so far it's going to be a Z06.

Now with that said, I guess BMW is going with a V6TT instead of the Tri-Turbo from the latest reports which could change. You see instead of an M3 coupe, they will just make an upgraded "M4" coupe? Interesting, but I want a V8.

I have had thoughts of getting the new 2011 STI sedan & heavily modding it, but unsure if I will be happy in the end.