View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 11:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
somatic
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 GS350
somatic is a jewel in the roughsomatic is a jewel in the roughsomatic is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89turbosupra View Post
im new to this forum so im not entirely sure if im posting this in the right section but it seems appropriate.

Im strongly considering buying a 370z between January and March and i decided to do some proper research before committing to such a large purchase.

Im aware of the minor issues some people have with the car such as blindspots, no heated mirrors, trunk space etc.
heated mirrors available on 2011s and 2012s, I personally have no blind spots because I know how toset up my mirrors properly, and the trunk is actually roomier than it looks from the outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89turbosupra View Post
also this the oil temp issue simply just solved with the addition of an oil cooler? (this issue doesnt bother me as much as the Transmission problem).

this could be a deal breaker for me if it hasnt be addressed properly by nissan.
oil cooler is standard on 2012s, although not everyone with previous years has heating issues (i dont, and i drive my car hard on the highway)

so stop thinking about it and just get one lol

Passport 9500i HW|Short Tail Exhaust|Evo-r CF Fangs & Fog|Blacked Out Roof|Status Elite Intake 19/22|AUTO Shift Boot DIY|GTR Button|Rear Limo Tint|S2carbonworks hood dampeners|Falken Rt-7m 20"s w/Jade Project Mu Tuner Lugs|P:JDM Oil Cap|Tow Hook|SOLD
somatic is offline   Reply With Quote