Thread: My dyno results
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 02:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
If you can find a good tuner he may come to you and then you can use whatever dyno you like

Failing that, just go the to the dynapack. Good to learn about tuning, but if you want results rather than an experiment, best to stick with someone who has prior experience to make the adjustments and then learn from them

Going from 94 to 93 shouldn't make much of a difference -- going to 91 might tho'...
I'm just concerned about having to use 91 octane when the car was tuned for 94 octane. Worried about knock, etc.

I'll have to see about tuning/tuners, it's really hit or miss in Ontario... Although my neighbour has a high 6-low-7 second "street legal" 63 Vette, I'll have to ask him who does his tuning.