View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 08:31 PM   #54 (permalink)
Ron
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: TT '11 PW Nismo #113
Ron has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post
Honestly I wouldn't assume anything. To be honest every engine that poped that i know of so far was because of error (error to part meaning example injector failing.) to a part or human. I think honestly we just need someone to beat the **** out of this engine and see what it can do. Seems like we got a great motor on our hand. There is a nissan mechanic around here that has a decent rep and does alot of aftermarket and as he put it when we talked he said we might have another 2 JZ-GTE motor here.
Wasn't assuming, it a question about whether the kit with those supporting mods would be able to produce that power.
2011 Twin Turbo PW nismo #113 - My Journal - My TT Build Thread
[ GTM GTX Stg2 TT || HKS EVC6 || Custom CarPC || F.I 3'' TDX CBE || SB 6puck clutch/ZSpeed CSC || BC BR Coilovers || SPC camber arms || Work VSS-X || Custom Headlights || PW:JDM CF Covers || Seibon CF Engine Cover ]
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote