Thread: Dallaz 370
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 10:27 AM   #91 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
WOW ....amazing transformation and too fast for us to even comment on..lub what you have done so far...and that might be an understatement...so far...listen to your g/f and wait until Xmas. Need some time to enjoy it before next mod.

btw...is that c/f on roof or what?
Thanks. Every time I take it out feels like getting into a new car. I only drive it a couple times a week. Now that it's starting to get cold I'll be driving it even less.

The roof is wrapped in a gloss black vinyl. I originally wanted a carbon fiber roof inspired by the new M3's but the carbon fiber roof costs around $6-700 I think. There is a vinyl that has the carbon fiber look, but it's more matte than glossy and wouldn't go good with the rest of the carbon fiber on the car.

Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote