Thread: Dallaz 370
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 12:44 PM   #83 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik@RTTuning View Post
Great looking car. All of your exterior changes are very cohesive and have taken the car in an aggressive direction without going overboard.

Great pix too.
Thank you. The one thing I may do borderlinig overboard is get the Amuse wing instead of the Mines add on. I would have it paint matched except for the horizontal top piece which I would leave carbon. I have only seen this wing on one car without the rest of the body kit and it is a little too much for the stock rear bumper, but with my carbon add ons and the Evo-r diffuser which is on my list of things to do I think it might go good. And then instead of drilling holes in my stock spoiler I could sell it for a small profit, We'll see

Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote