Thread: My dyno results
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 08:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

They told me up front that they can get anywhere from 6-15hp from an Uprev. I felt my car was running really well so I didn't expect to get much from the Uprev, which shows in the graph. The important thing to me is knowing that everything is now optimized to work together and I'm getting everything I can out of the car and the mods. Plus knowing I'm putting down a little over 300hp at the wheels doesn't hurt.

I went to SG Motorsport because they are very reputable, honest and are true enthusiasts (check out some of his race videos)! And from what your saying it sounds like I made the right choice. Too bad they're closing.