View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 08:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute
Default Swift springs and my alignment

Today I took the Z to SG Motorsports. Got an Uprev and Alignment. I needed the alignment after dropping my car with swift springs. The drop looks good, the performance is great. I asked Sasha to give me a good performance alignment. I am interested in better performance than achieving factory specs. I didn't get much chance to test things out afterwards because it was raining heavily on the 2hr drive home, tomorrow I'll give it a good test. Anyways, here are the results.

Alignment by J M Gale, on Flickr

Here is a crappy iPhone picture taken 20 minutes from home... the rain stopped long enough for me to run in, grab a coffee, empty the bladder and snap this pic on the way back out from the service centre.

370atnight by J M Gale, on Flickr