View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 06:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Methodical4u
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370 6mt pw w/sp
Methodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTAMAV View Post
Hey folks, just thought I would update this thread and give my impressions after having had the M370 Plenum installed for almost a week.

First, thanks to everyone for your input, it helped me understand exactly what was going on. I know that comparing dyno numbers to different dynos is almost worthless...going to the Dynojet was simply due to my impatience and perhaps impulsiveness . My overall impression of the Motordyne Plenum is this: I am very happy with the gains that I feel. The Z feels more "torqey" and passing on the highway is much more fun with it installed . The fit and finish was flawless.

At the end of the day I am happy with this modification for two reasons:

1. It feels good on the Butt dyno, and yes mine was recently calibrated. It makes passing on the freeway and burning extra gas that much more fun >.

2. The most important one: Customer Service with Tony. He spent nearly an hour today answering questions that I had about my install, explaining torque/hp gains on the dyno chart's, and other general performance aspects of my Z. He never made me feel as if I were wasting his time. Awesome company, awesome product. Thanks Tony for all the help with my install! You'll have my business again when it comes time to upgrade again.
So your mustang dyno numbers are with the intake correct?
Methodical4u is offline   Reply With Quote