Thread: Dallaz 370
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 02:13 AM   #70 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold
Default Rim teaser

Well I got the rims and tires on and they look awesome. Taking her out for photos tomorrow with the new shoes. Just about every bit of exterior silver color is no more with the exception of the headlights which I may or may not paint myself (undecided).

I'm very happy with the fact that Iv'e done all the work on the car up until now, exceeding my own expectations on how good the work is on everything, (my own opinion of course) but when it comes to balancing wheels and tires and installing TPMS... just count me out and let the pros knock it out in an hour lol.

And so until tomorrows shoot..........................

my 3000GT is in the background unintentionally again lol, and the Camaro is just to the right which we (me and the chick) will be getting some rims for pretty soon seeming as we're running rim fever haha. We're thinking a nice deep concave 5 spoke in gloss black to match the stripes on it. I may just add a photo of it in here if we do get some soon.

Last edited by Dallaz; 10-25-2011 at 02:21 AM. Reason: extra writing
Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote