Thread: Dallaz 370
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 11:53 PM   #64 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

PHOTO UPDATE!

#1 Here are the first high resolution photos that include my full lip kit installed on the Z.

#2 Here's a shot of the rear end which needs more work than any other area of the car IMO. my plans for the near future are a black custom texas plate, Evo-R carbon fiber diffuser, AAM short tail exhaust, and the Mine's carbon fiber wing add on...... can't wait!

#3 INTERESTING??? A tight crop and heavy edit of a nearly useless image.

#4 Very similar to the first photo in this series of shots, yet there were enough differences between the photos that I decided to upload both of them.

#5 The Money Shot! Aggressive front end perspective, wide crop...... still need to paint those headlights, yuck.

Well that does it for the five keepers I got on yesterdays half hour of driving around getting photos near home. I really need to get some shots downtown. By the way new rims on tomorrow I'll just go ahead and say it........ MATTE BLACK CONCAVE MESH 20's.

Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote