View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 08:50 PM   #1307 (permalink)
wdkwang
Track Member

Drives: slidewayz
wdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus1 View Post
it curves right between 112 and hawkins where it happened and the back just kicked for some reason. dont know why, dont know how, tried to save it, managed to avoid the car next to me but that was about it. All we could come up with was it had just rained and there was a small patch of leaves back where it thought i started sliding, with 2 spaces missing. i was just happy i didnt hit the other guy. The Z can be replaced if necessary, New Car Replacement Policy but its better than damaging another car.
drift practice really helps with learning car control. it's saved my car a few times from being done for since i got it in feb. this year.
i keep vdc off unless it's raining. good luck with the car repair
Powerhouse Amuse | K&N Typhoon Intakes | MotorDyne ART Pipes | Borla Catback Exhaust | B&M Short Shifter | Intake Ducts | Ichiba 25mm F/R Spacers | Carbon Fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap | Tints | 10000k HIDs | Vtak, yo!
wdkwang is offline   Reply With Quote