View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 08:06 AM   #43 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstevens7 View Post
I am aware of that. I just am really new to this area and from looking at their web-site and from hearing what USAA had to say about them I figure I'll check them out.

All There work is warranted as well. However I am going to request a walk around their facilities to see how they operate and if I don't like something I'll have no shame pulling out of there and finding a new place.
IMHO, while a lot of dealerships are bad, so are a whole lot of random collision places. Given no prior knowledge of a "good" place to get the repair done (maybe the TX forum can help?), I'd default to using a Nissan dealership. Either way the insurance is covering the cost, and they're likely to be more familiar with the car and use factory parts/paint/etc.