View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 01:03 PM   #17 (permalink)
Unique_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z, 180SX
Unique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to behold

wow that sure looks good! thumbs up for picking samsung

i've a hard time deciding ipad 2 or galaxy tab 10.1.. which one is better on your opinion?

choices choices choices

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN View Post
Iwan..go buy Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1...and do like me..hehe

Item needed :-

1. Cheapo black casing ~ 15 bucks
2. Cut all leather on that booktype leather casing
3. Buy velcro (with double side tape on it), put it at the back of the casing
4. Take another velcro 2 each and wrap snuggly around your cubby lid. You can remove this velcro anytime or just leave it there like me. NO NEED TO GLUE IT TO CUBBY !!
5. Stick your galaxy tab and try push it downward, that should give it abit of assurance.
6. Buy a bluetooth headset with audio jack out and put into AUX or hardwire into your amp if you have it. Then pair both, mine play stereo via A2DP.

I listen to acoustic music all day long (Had a long list of music vids from Boyce Avenue) and damn it sounds good. I've been driving around with the tab on my car for past 1 month, it doesnt move at all even with my hard spirited driving . Best thing is, i can remove the tab within a minute, just unhook wire and pull from top.