View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 01:04 PM   #27 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Good point on the kids and back seats. I would never want to try that with a coupe. Unless it was a convertible in Hawaii and I could just plop them in their seats from the top. Of course there's that whole not exposing babies to sunlight or excessive outdoor exposure thing...

Regarding the M3, I think the 3 series coupe is coming as a 2013 MY, so I would think the M3 would be announced around the same time. I'm interested to see how it works since they are returning to the old formula of light weight and smaller turbocharged 6 cylinder. If it turns out to be something I can't resist I am probably going to have to follow in RCZ's footsteps and order one with European delivery... talk about a dream vacation.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote