View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 07:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

I will say this:

I cross shopped, very seriously, the Cayman S and the 370Z. At my price point of "up to $65k or so" I was mainly concerned with value. I ultimately chose the 370Z even though I thought the Cayman S was the better car because the Cayman S was not worth the $30k premium over the Z to me. The Porsche brand honestly means nothing to me UNLESS IT'S A 911 because god damnit if I am buying a Porsche it's going to be a god damn 911! I love them.

I know I said this already, but I'll say it again. If you are in the market for a 911, you are not a value shopper.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote