View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 07:23 PM   #27 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Red__Zed was shopping for GTR's and ended up buying a Z and a WRX. Just because you can afford a Porsche doesn't mean you will necessarily want to throw that kind of money into it.

I thought you were saying it was in a different class performance-wise.
Nah, I'm completely ignoring performance. It's totally a price thing.

If I had $100k to spend on one car, and I really wanted a 911, god damnit I'm buying a 911!!!

But if I had up to $100k to spend on a car and was brand indifferent, and for whatever reason the Z tickled my fancy, I'd buy the Z and pocket the rest. But typically a buyer in that range is going to ignore our humble little price bracket completely. Bastards.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote