View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 07:21 PM   #25 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBee370 View Post
I completely agree with you. I don't think they would look twice at the Z (oddly enough more people will look at my Z when parked next to a 911 though lol)

But that's just my argument. Surely there are better (more interesting at least) options in the 100K price range!
If you primarily value performance for the dollar, then definitely. But I think most people that buy a 911 are not too concerned with the "per the dollar" part, they just want a 911.

I know I want one and have been mulling it over "because it's a 911." They are nice cars with a great history. Outright performance isn't really their forte, but they do just about everything and they do it very well, IMO. They really excel at the "being a 911" part of being a 911, too.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote