View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 07:18 PM   #23 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBee370 View Post
No. I gotta say that a Camaro or Mustang is a totally different car than a Z. And aside from a different body style and a few HP, a Cayman and a Carrera are essentially the same car. Maybe once you step up to a GT3/GT2 the changes become grossly apparent in many areas (such as suspension etc.) but to say that a Carrera and a Z are totally different.... I dunno...
Z and Camaro/Mustang are definitely totally different, but they are competitors because of the price.

I don't think the 911 is anything like the Cayman. One is a large(ish) rear-engine, RWD/AWD 2+2 and the other is a mid-engine, small(ish) 2 seater.

911 comes in so many flavors, but the "typical" 911 is sort of like a GT car and a sports car mixed. To me, anyways. And it's a 911.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote