View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 09:48 AM   #28 (permalink)
B&W_Evader
Track Member

Drives: slower than before
B&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
One of my friends was telling me the same thing. So if I floor it in 2nd from 1.5k versus 3k, there's a slight difference in how long it takes to ramp up to redline. He mentioned about the vacuum and delay.

wstar found out that disabling electronic throttle control makes it a blast to drive the car because the response is very fast, but you lose the safety features like VDC, electronic rev limiter, and S-Mode. It caused his 7AT to shift funny.
LOL Your all full of good ideas! Floor it at 1.5k and disconecting the electronic throttle control on a drive by wire car. Only a guy who has "The Bright One" on his avatar could think of such unique ideas!
B&W_Evader is offline   Reply With Quote