Thread: Dallaz 370
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 01:57 AM   #34 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

PICTURE UPDATE!

The first shot in this series, shot in front of an old shut down gas station, with my new additions of the AeroJacket (Sunline, Shine Auto) side skirts and rear add ons. I installed it myself and will also be installing the front lip this weekend.

Second shot at the same location in front of the pumps, I added some heavy vignetting on this one. I'm loving the look of the kit so far, can't wait to put on the front lip even though it looks good as is in my opinion because the carbon fiber I've already installed on the front compliments the sides and rear pieces well.

In this series of shots I'm really trying to diversify the way I edit the photos as not to give the same look between each shot. A little something for all you photo junkies

Last shot.... Hope you guys enjoyyyyyyyy!

Last edited by Dallaz; 10-12-2011 at 02:00 AM. Reason: Added 1 Image
Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote