View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 12:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
they have the hp+, which are good pads, but they dust, squeek and kill rotors like crazy. it did more damage in one day at the track for me than my xp8 in 5

yes about the squeel. i only have the xp10 in the back this week and it is squeeling so loud that i barely want to drive the car
I still have my XP10/8 combo on my car right now from last weekends event just cause I havent had time to take each wheel off one by one to clean and swap the pads. Its almost painful driving around, because everyone thinks, "Hey, this douche cleans his car all nice...but doesnt touch the wheels or the brakes?" haha.

SO LOUD.