View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 11:25 AM   #72 (permalink)
NissanGuy23
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z NISMO PG 6MT
NissanGuy23 is just really niceNissanGuy23 is just really niceNissanGuy23 is just really niceNissanGuy23 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfreakazoid View Post
Stang, camero has over 400hp for about the same price as the 370z so why pay more for a car that has less power hasent had any decent updates? The genesis is cheaper as well. I dont think nissan really understands the american market or they dont care. If they want to sell more nissan needs to.get there heads out of there *** and start making more improvements bumb the dam hp torque add di and stop raising the price. Fire th ceo of nissan and hire someone from ford lol.
I totally disagree, if your looking for HP and not much else - by all means get a muscle car and drag race high schoolers in mustangs all day long.

The Z is not about raw torque and HP. Nissan is a Japanese company, and they build Japanese cars - not american cars. American cars have their own attitude and purpose, and Japanese cars have theirs. Nissan wont bump the Hp without the appropite chassis, brake, suspention changes. I dont think the Z needs any more power.
NissanGuy23 is offline   Reply With Quote