View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 08:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooskey View Post
Has anyone have or tried the optional Nismo pads?? Im looking into upgrading my brakes but dont want to go all out with some aggressive pads that dont last, make major dust, and cut into my rotors. My thoughts are to get some stainless lines, change out the brake fluid, and get some descent pads. If anyone has tried these pads please chime in or let me know what you would recommend. thanks!!
Don't waste your time with them - they're too expensive and from what Ive heard, dust nearly as bad.

Good fluid is a solid change - I've used Motul and AP both on the the track without issue.

I have the Goodridge lines and they are nice. Not a drastic difference (its not like our lines are super old and stretching out, you know?), but for peace of mind alone it was worth it.

Just get some Hawk pads and call it good.