View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 05:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

I noticed at least with my brakes that initial braking feels light, almost as if the brakes are weak. But when I press the pedal like I'm trying to push it through the floor, it feels like I'm about to go through the windshield. Is this a common occurance with other Z's using stock pads and sport package? Also, living in Las Vegas definitely makes me worry about my oil temps. Anyone else living in the desert or ridiculously hot climates notice oil temps higher than the standard norm (200-220) driving around town? When I bought it, it was fairly mild over the past two weeks and never got over 75. I'm thinking I will need that oil cooler berfore spring arrives. Also makes a good excuse for the Wife. She was already asking about an exhaust for her car, I think I can woo her into just sinking that into my car haha. Thank goodness I scored a wife with a heavier foot than I and gets her jollies off sexy car sounds and triple digit speeds. Helps feed my new (albeit expensive) hobby.
SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote