Thread: New Z owner
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 04:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

I was surprised how well rounded the Maxima is. I think the only real let down with it is the CVT. I don't like having my car sound like a motor boat. But it does a good job at "fake shifting" with preset gear ratios. Of course I wouldn't have minded if it were rwd also, but that is nit picking. Nissan is great with military and their families. I had no idea until my wife walked in with a 613 credit rating and walked out with 1.9% financing. I was floored to say the least. I had financing incentives to work with but they offer 1500 below invoice on the Z for military and employee etc...
SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote