Thread: New Z owner
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 10:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Z owner

I was going to buy a 2SS Camaro all the way up to my R&R this past month. My wife just bought a new Maxima and I came away impressed, so I decided to make a trip to Henderson Nissan to see what kind of Z's they had i stock. I checked online and only found loaded out Touring Z's, but all I wanted was a base M6 Z with a sport package. When I arrived, the salesman told me they got a couple in so I decided to feed my curiosity and see what they were. And there she was; A black base M6 with a sport package. I tried not to buy at first but proved futile as the deal got sweeter and sweeter, and I still tried backing out. But it was meant to be. All in all, I got the car for $33,400 including gap, xtra warranty and fees... and wrote me a check to pay for the next 4 payments. I'mon my way back to Kandahar to finish my tour, now with the exception of my wife, I have something to look forward to.

FYI: That Maxima takes a whole lot longer to clean polish and wax than the Z... I was at the front fender looking at the rest of the car thinking to myself "This is a big a$$ car".

Last edited by SS_Firehawk; 10-09-2011 at 11:54 AM.
SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote