View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 08:57 PM   #27 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkZide View Post
I stay around 240-245 on most runs where its not blistering hot outside. The only time i ever got as high as 260 was that one day. I drive it harder now than i did then as back then I only had the car a week and needed to get used to it.

*shrug*
Yup, when we went out a few times when it was in the low 70s the temps were fine. You had to drive pretty hard to top 250. But there was an afternoon or two where it was 80+ out and you had to pay a little more attention to the gauges, but otherwise the car did really well, IMO.

Would it have been better with an oil cooler? Probably. But it really wouldn't have changed the experience much unless it was really hot out.
LIKE us on Facebook!