View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 07:13 PM   #57 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
gtfi my sig
why am i not in your sig yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Haha!

Here are some Youtube comments from another video where I was following Lance:

Kid: The guy in the GT wasnt very confident in the GTs handling was he? Or else he would have left the Z

Me: So you're saying I should have passed the Z on a two-lane road, putting oncoming riders and drivers at grave risk, right?

Kid: Never said that, your car handles as well as the m3 you seemed like you weren't 100 percent confident in your car. Abd if you were really worried about putting others in grave danger you wouldn't be driving like that to begin with

Me: Don't really understand your angle. How does the video in any way suggest I am not confident in the car's handling? I'm just following the 370Z, that's all. There's also a little bit of a difference between spirited driving, well within the boundaries of control, and crossing the yellow line to attempt a pass... FWIW.

you are a pussy. Real men crash into oncoming traffic to pass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
is that because all the mustangs do this to you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEiOQa-1d6I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Man this vid is even slowing down my computer
you know when you watch those videos of someone crashing at the track, and then theres that whole boring part before that you watch because you dont know when the crash happens? Yea.... that video is just the boring part. The CIA should make a compilation of Dan's boring driving footage and put it on repeat and force terrorists to watch it as a form of torture.

( Click to show/hide )
luv u <3
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote