View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 03:25 PM   #44 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Haha!

Here are some Youtube comments from another video where I was following Lance:

Kid: The guy in the GT wasnt very confident in the GTs handling was he? Or else he would have left the Z

Me: So you're saying I should have passed the Z on a two-lane road, putting oncoming riders and drivers at grave risk, right?

Kid: Never said that, your car handles as well as the m3 you seemed like you weren't 100 percent confident in your car. Abd if you were really worried about putting others in grave danger you wouldn't be driving like that to begin with

Me: Don't really understand your angle. How does the video in any way suggest I am not confident in the car's handling? I'm just following the 370Z, that's all. There's also a little bit of a difference between spirited driving, well within the boundaries of control, and crossing the yellow line to attempt a pass... FWIW.

LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote