View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 09:30 AM   #37 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Red: Keep in mind I'm still experimenting. I'm still running the one I pasted up top as my main map for now, but I'm using 3 other maps to continue to explore and tweak, there may be more revisions to this table coming depending on results.

DIGI: To be honest I don't know if I can compare or comment really on your vids, since you've got TT and I'm NA. There are just a whole lot of variables in play between us because of that. It would be interesting to have an UpRev tuner (or get the license upgrade yourself if that's possible on your cable) pull out what your current throttle map looks like though. I wonder if GTM leaves it stock, or if they had to change the values wildly for TT.