View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 10:20 PM   #7027 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Drove to Saddle Brook, NJ to do a presentation and got talked into driving into the city for dinner because some colleagues from L.A., Dallas and London were in town.
A lowered Z does not like NYC's battlefield style pavement. I'm actually quite good at driving in the city, but in the Z I hated every minute of it. It's hard to move at the same pace as everyone else when you're busy tip-toeing around potholes and crawling over bumps that threaten to rip parts off the car.

Here's a quick and dirty shot with my point and shoot. No tripod, so it's a little blurry. I still think it came out pretty cool, though:

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.