View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 05:18 PM   #121 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebenegro View Post
Has anyone tried using the SD Card feature with this unit? The reason I ask is, Im wondering if I must arrange the files in a specific folder format in order for everything to be accesible from the screen (i guess similar to how the libraries look when connecting the iphone).

I tried connecting a USB drive the other to the USB cable, and while it saw everything in the drive, I couldnt navigate through the content. I kept having to press forward on the unit in order to go from track to track - blindly.
You did read the instructions on how to navigate using the search bar just like you do for ipod listings right? Or does it work only for iPods like that? I'm hoping it's not different for SD cards/USB Drives...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote