View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 09:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

So, interesting tidbits:

-3 car's wrecked (at least) - a Viper, an E36, and an SN95 Moosestang. Maybe one or two others, but I'm not sure.

-I immediately discounted this event as a loss, due to the rain. In the end, it was almost MORE fun than a normal event, because of the serious level of control required to keep from losing it, and it was a fantastic learning opportunity!

-Only one car out there was able to pass me in the wet, and that was a well-driven blue S2000. I was surprised to see him on my ***, because I was getting point-by's left and right and got used to it.

-Who has two thumbs and was told by his instructor that it was WELL past time to move into the next difficulty bracket? Being signed-off to solo only one session into day 2, while he's still taking his blue student out on the track to instruct him more is a great feeling

Last edited by MightyBobo; 10-02-2011 at 09:17 PM.
MightyBobo is offline   Reply With Quote