View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 12:53 AM   #120 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleBlkZ View Post
Do you have any more pictures of the 1/2 cf on a car?

I noticed a previous post that someone asked if they fit well on a roadster, I don't see why not but can you confirm the fitment and if I can get a price/eta on the regular fenders and shipped to V1P 1N7 Kelowna, BC Canada.

And what are the rims on the red Z on page one?

Thanks,
I will try to see if I can get hold of half CF fenders, as nothing in stock with us.

It should fit perfectly a roadster as by OEM part number its the same fenders, but we could never get hold of a roadster to test fit it.

ETA is around 3-4 weeks as there were some problems with our partner in Florida but it seems everything is fine now. We can offer same price of 550$ pus shipping should be around 150-170$ from Florida to Canada

CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote