Thread: Dallaz 370
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 05:01 PM   #32 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

I have the carbon fiber fang cover, upper trim piece, and B pillars from the Z store installed and will be posting a picture update later tonight probably around 3am because of work. I've also installed the black nismo shift knob and GTR start button but didn't take any interior shots today while I was out. Loving the look and feel of the interior with these additions. And last but not least I've also just aquired a 40th anniversary Z car cover, thanks to forum member cowzrul for the sale.

The quality of the cover is amazing, nicer than the softest bed sheets money can buy I'd say and took me about 30 seconds to cover the car up so I will more than likely be using it everyday as I park in a parking garage.

Last edited by Dallaz; 10-03-2011 at 03:28 AM. Reason: mispelling
Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote