View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 12:56 PM   #62 (permalink)
Mecinoid
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Sport Wht S7
Mecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShow View Post
Thanks. Hope there are no tricks or gimmicks when I go into the finance office to officially sign papers. Also I hope they aren't planning to catch me with a high interest rate because I know Nissan is offering 2.89% right now on the Z. I showed another dealer my bill for the car that hasn't been signed for yet and they said the price I'm getting is not possible. They also said they might slap you with additional and extra charges. Maybe this other dealer is telling the truth or maybe they are just hating on my deal.

I was told the same thing and turned out. Went to the dealer that promised said deal last weekend and they slashed some more. 2011 370Z Base A7 with Sports PKG $31250 OTD taxes etc... including 3 year oil changes. Finance was 1.99% 60month had I wanted to go that way. Only $1250 over what I paid for my '04 Base with Manual tranny SEVEN years ago. Glad to be back in a Z. The 1.99%was a special deal they had going with local bank. They said no one could touch it but, that 2.99% / 60mo. was available through Nissan if I wanted.

I can hardly wait to drive into my local dealer and show them the car. Not sure if I'm going to be so rude and to show the Sales Mgr though because he actually showed me the invoice and all.

Opinion - First dealer didn't want to give my some of there holdback (bonus $'s Nissan gives them for selling quantity.)

Oh yes, I milked it and pressured it for all it was worth !!!!

At the end .... They were my best friends. During the process... not so much.
Mecinoid is offline   Reply With Quote