View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 11:53 AM   #31 (permalink)
MrJdmNismo
Base Member

Drives: 2011 NISMO 370z
MrJdmNismo has a reputation beyond reputeMrJdmNismo has a reputation beyond reputeMrJdmNismo has a reputation beyond reputeMrJdmNismo has a reputation beyond reputeMrJdmNismo has a reputation beyond reputeMrJdmNismo has a reputation beyond reputeMrJdmNismo has a reputation beyond reputeMrJdmNismo has a reputation beyond reputeMrJdmNismo has a reputation beyond reputeMrJdmNismo has a reputation beyond reputeMrJdmNismo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antfd3s View Post
Just fliped to 20k on mine. Starting to feel the tranny more then when I first got it w15miles. This car never was a smooth shifter either. Also im hearing a whining noise from the rear I never heard before. The more I drive the Nismo the more it hurts my feelings.
DD? Not so much for me. Its feels more like a conversation piece.
I had da same problem I took a trip to Miami and back to Orlando in 2 1/2hrs and started hearing da the noise from the back... At 1st the dealer gave me a new transmition this was when I had 9k miles... now I have 11k when I got it back from the dealer I heard it again after 2weeks they found the problem it was my ""differential"" now it's all good...
2011 #0093 NISMO 370z:OWN
2007 350z:SOLD
MrJdmNismo is offline   Reply With Quote