View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 06:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sibze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In your way
Sibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FYI
Call the Savannah International Trade and Convention Center and ask for the cost to rent the entire International Trade and Convention Center for two days, their Parking Lot for the seven days, be sure to include their security. You will find out that the cost of the Convention Center alone was FAR more than the $145 you paid for registering for the Car Show and the Convention-and that does not include the cost of the other facilities we made available to you, the services we provided, or the Insurance we had to obtain.
So don't say your going to give things out when you can't afford it!

It's like me saying I will give the next person to say hi to me an Enzo, then telling them after they "win". Did you know those things cost $1,200,000. PLUS SHIPPING. Sorry bro cant be done
Sibze is offline   Reply With Quote