View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 04:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

I own a 370 and have driven the 335i several times. The 335i "feels" faster because of the torque. Interior is nice in both cars. I think the 370Z is more of a driver's car...you feel more connected to whats going on. The 335 is a lot of fun too though and can me made to go quite quick.

My prediction is that you are going to be very disappointed with your test drive. The truth is, its a car you're going to have to get to know. Once you drive it for a while, it becomes a very enjoyable experience.

Also depends on what you use it for...if its cruising around town, both are excellent, but I'd take the 335. If you want to drive it hard and you enjoy the drive then the Z.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote