View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 03:02 PM   #29 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

In my experience, pretty much every auto shop and/or aftermarket performance parts company of note has some nasty reviews online somewhere. Bad experiences are inevitable, and often caused by the customer just not having realistic expectations, or a one-off problem, etc. You know there are always those "some people" who are going to have a bad experience anywhere, and it's basically their own fault. And once someone's pissed off, of course they're going to spin their story to sound far worse than it may have actually been.

I haven't even read the GTM yelp.com thing, and I don't plan to waste my time on it. Sometimes, when there's an overwhelming mountain of bad reviews from different pissed off customers, I take note. But one or two guys, meh, could be anything and it's pretty normal to find that.