View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 08:34 PM   #27 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what companies some of you guys have, but I'm guesing some of them are those $hitty ones. I'm guessing the ones that takes for ever to get your claim thru them if you get hit by one of their clients.

Been there trying to get my old lady car fix with those insurance companies. Low premium, high deductible = company doesn't have the money to pay a claim on time. Have to go thru hell and high water!
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote