View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 01:49 PM   #18 (permalink)
Unique_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z, 180SX
Unique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to behold

3.5? thats quite low for a V8.. make that 4.0 V8 and the next gtr having a 4.5 motor

how's that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt@UAMotorsports View Post
The next Gen Z will have to up its HP if it wants to compete and sell more in this market... Here is why. Both the Comaro and mustang make more power in the same price range... also, The Z finds itself at the time stuck between 2 markets the entry level Performance cars like the EVO, STI, Genesis and etc... and the mid level performance cars like the Mustang, camaro, corvette, charger, 335i, m3 and etc...

So the problem is they neither fit in the lower bracket or the upper bracket... there are several options to fix this dilemma. However, I would like to see the Z step up to the upper bracket but not to compete with the GTR... I think this would be doable... I think if they SC'd the Z or Turbo'd the motor it wouldnt be too much of burden on development... what I would really like to see is a highly efficient high compression low displacement V8!!! I am thinking a 3.5L 9-10k rpm range... That would be SWEET!