View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 08:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Well the one thing that's clear from this thread (and really, was already clear from other threads) is that the Carbotech pads are everyone's track favorite for sure on the Z, and that I should probably start out at 8/8 given my current situation, and re-evaluate later as I upgrade tires/skill .

It's really just how "streetable" those are that opens up all the other questions, I guess because that's kind of subjective. If I don't hate the noise I'll just leave them on full time, and if not I'll spring for CT's own "Bobcat" street pads to use between track weekends since they'll be rotor-compatible.

Unless someone comes up with some other creative and divergent opinion here. Thanks for the input guys