View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 10:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
Mike uses the SPC front arms and said he's had zero issues. He uses the car solely on the track. I'm favoring the SPC kit now and then using some blue locktite on the bolts.
Don't get me wrong I love the SPC kit also. Even had one on my 350 also. I've never had an issue before either. But if both kits were out I'd probably choose the SPL front arms over the SPC. The SPL is a little easier to adjust and hold your settings while during an actual alignment. You just have to tighten the top nut more and I assume the locktite will help. But even then it CAN slip due to its design. Probably more so if you hit a bad pot hole. But even then that could threw any kit out of alignment.

Last edited by SPOHN; 09-18-2011 at 10:52 AM.
SPOHN is offline   Reply With Quote